CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
Students who wants to take Admission in Central University are notified that the University Start the admission process. Now Students can Apply Online for this Examination. The university uploaded the Application form on its Official website. Student can apply for this Examination till 13th of the April 2019. The Admit card for this Examination will be uploaded on the website on 10th of the May 2019. Students can download their Admit card on the official Website of the University. The Examination will be held on 25th and 26th of the May 2019 and the Result of this Examination will be published on 21st of the June 2019. More details related to this Examination is given on the website of the University. Students can visit the official website of the University by clicking on the link give below :
Instructions to Apply CUCET-2019
- Applicants are required to fill-in all the details in the application form carefully. On
submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will
receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment.
He/She can download registration slip with payment status.
- The entire application is in 8 (Eight) stage process.
From website you can directly click on the New Registration button to go to the
registration for the three level programs UI, PG and RP link you can see.
- Stage 1: New Registration and Login
- Stage 2: New Registration Form
- Stage 3: Registration Details
- Stage 4: Academic Qualification
- Stage 5: Photo & Signature of the Candidate and Exam Test Center Details.
- Stage 6: University & Program Details.
- Stage 7: Preview and Edit of Application Form.
- Stage 8: Final Submission and Fee Payment
Fee Structure :
Category Application Fee for :
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
- PWD – Nil
- The application fee for International applicant is Rs. 3500/-
- An applicant can apply for payment through net-banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/ Bank.
- An applicant can apply for three programmes from three Participating Universities
(PUs) by paying application fee as mentioned above.
- An applicant can further apply upto 03 additional PU’s (03 programmes each) by
availing Add-on facility by paying additional fee Rs. 800/- (Gen/OBC/EWS
applicants) or Rs. 350/- (SC/ST applicants). While doing so, a University can be
repeated in add on.