Apply for Ph.D Admission Test (PAT) 2020
Here the Student who wants to take admission in Ph.D through Patliputra Univrsity are notified that the University is now ready for taking the Admission of Students in Ph.D Course. University recently announced the Applying Date for the PAT (Ph.D Admission Test).
The PPU PAT 2020 which have to be held on 20th March 2020 is now postponed till the next Notice. The new Examination Date will be announced later on.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Admissions :
- Candidates must be passed Commerce, Faculties of Arts, Law, Management Studies, Education, Fine Arts, Music and Dramatics, Science, and Social Science must have obtained the master’s degree (not the diploma) with at least 55% marks at the postgraduate examination of the university.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 31st December 2019
- Entrance Test will be held on : Postponed till Next Notice
How to Apply for PPU PAT 2020 :
- Step 1 : Firstly complete Registration Details.
- Step 2 : Make Payment.
- Take a print out of both.
- Check the Application Status.
Important Links :
University announced that students can apply for the Admission test for this Course. So, the Student who have to take Admission they should have to apply soon. Students can Apply from here by just clicking on the link which is given below :
Patliputra University PAT Syllabus 2020 :
In case of any problem related to this website, please contact us on [email protected] or call us on 8924965399 between 10:30 AM till 05:30 PM only working days with your Registration No.