Admission is going on in M.Ed Programme, Session 2020-22
Apply for M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Last Date For Apply : 28th March 2020
The Students who wants to take Admission in M.Ed Course (Master of Education) through Magadh University are notified that the Admission in M.Ed in the Magadh University will be based upon the Entrance Exam. So, the Students who have to take Admission they have to Apply for M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
Important Details :
- University : Magadh University
- Course : Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Type : Entrance Exam for Admission
- Duration of Course : 2 Years (Four Semester)
- Session : 2020-2022
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Filling Application : 28th March 2020
- Admit Card Available from : 4th April 2020
- Date of Entrance Exam : Notified Soon
Mode of Apply : Offline
Application forms shall be submitted only through Registered/Speed Post and by hand before the last date as mentioned in communiqué and send the application on the following address :
Department of Education
Magadh University, Bodhgaya, Bihar-824 234.
Send the application well-in-advance so that it shall be received before the last date. University will not be held responsible for any postal delay and after the last date of submission the application form will not entertained in any circumstances.
- The application form is required to be filled up by the candidates in CAPITAL LETTERS (except signature) using only black ball pen in his/her own hand writing.
- Where information is required to be filled in boxes, write name in CAPITAL LETTERS, leave one box blank between first and middle name and also between middle name and last name or initials of names. Your name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth in the application form should exactly be same as mentioned in the High School/Class X certificate.
- Any discrepancy, where ever found, may lead to the cancellation of your candidature.
Eligibility for Admission in M.Ed :
- To qualify for admission to M.Ed. course, a candidate must obtain minimum of 50% marks at the entrance test held for the purpose provided that the said minimum marks may be suitably lowered by the Vice-Chancellor, if all the seats are not filled up.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. programme should have obtained at least
50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
(ii) B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
(iv) D.El.Ed. with a graduation degree of any discipline (with 50% marks in each).
MU M.Ed Entrance Exam Fee Structure :
- Rs. 1000/- for General and Others
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
MU M.Ed Course whole Fee Structure :
- Admission & Registration Fee (one time) 2000.00
- Tuition Fee (32000×4) 128000.00
- Examination Fee (1500×4) 6000.00
- Development Fee (one time) 5000.00
- Library Fee (one time) 2000.00
- Extra Curricular Activity (one time) 2000.00
- Lab Charge (one time) 1000.00
- Project of Supervision (1000×2) 2000.00
- Educational Tour/Field Work 2000.00
- Caution Money (one time refundable) 5000.00
Total : 155000.00
Fee charges per semester will be as follows :
- 1st Semester 54000/- + (5000 Caution Money)
- 2nd Semester 32000/-Rs.
- 3rd Semester 32000/-Rs.
- 4th Semester 32000/-Rs.
The above mentioned fee structure has been already approved by syndicate & Senate of University.
Application Form :
- The Students who had to Apply for this Course and ready to appear in the Entrance Exam they Can Download the Application from here by just clicking on the link which is given below :
- After filling the Correct Data which is required in the Form,
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by the competent authority (DM/DC/SDO) or any other authorised officer in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Now Send it to the University Address through Speed Post Before last Date.
Click here to Download Magadh University M.Ed Application Form And Admit Card
Admit Card :
Admit card of Entrance Test-2020 will be collected from the Department of Education, M.U. from 04.04.2020