Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry)
DECE (LE) – 2019
There is a change in the Date of Examination. The Examination which have to be held on 23rd of the June 2019, Now this Examination will be held on 29th of the June 2019.
Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination (DECE) (Lateral Entry) Conducted By The Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Conducted Exam For Diploma Courses. DECE (LE) conducted exam for in different field of Polytechnic . Candidates may take admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic by DCECE (LE) Exam. Exam will be held on 29th of the June 2019.
- In this exam there Are three Section will be cover i.e Physics, Chemistry & Math.
- In this Exam Each Section Cover 50 Question & Each Question carry 4 Marks.
- The Time Duration will be Fixed i.e 02 Hour 15 Minutes
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 29.03.2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 28.04.2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 02.05.2019
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 02.05.2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 05.05.2019 to 10.05.2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Issue of Online Admit Card : 17.06.2019
- Date of Examination : 29.06.2019 (Sunday)
Educational Qualification :
- Pass out 12th Std. Examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) /12th Science with Vocational /12th Science with Technical.
Fee Structure :
- Examination fee is 2200/-Rs for all categories Candidates.
How to Apply DECE-2019 :
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for DECE (LE) and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- In the photograph, there should be the applicant’s name and date in which the photograph has been taken.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button and proceed further to make other entries.
Step 4: Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, candidates have to provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Provide each and every detail carefully and ensure that all the information should be correct.
- Candidates without having requisite qualification should not apply.
- Now click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 5: Preview Your Application Form
Candidates can preview their application form and can see the entries they made in the application form. If they find any mistake in the application form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
- The category wise fee structure is as under:
- Candidates should know that the fee once paid, will not be refunded in any case.
Step 7: Printout of Part-A and Part-B of Application Form
- After making payment, candidates can download the hard copy of the Part-A and Part-B of the application form.
- Take a printout of the of application form future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application form to the BCECEB. Candidates should keep the hard copy of the application form safely because it will be required during the counselling process.
- After submission of application form, it cannot be withdrawn and request for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The Board will not be responsible for any Internet or Banking disruption.
- If any candidate finds any mistake in the application form after submission, then they will get the chance to modify application form within the specified time schedule.