Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry)
Diploma LE Examination – 2020
Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination (DECE) (Lateral Entry) Conducted By The Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Conducted Exam For Diploma Courses. DECE (LE) conducted exam for in different field of Polytechnic .
Candidates may take admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic by DCECE (LE) Exam which is going to be held on 2nd May 2020.
In this exam there Are three Section will be cover i.e Physics, Chemistry & Math.
- In this Exam Each Section Cover 50 Question & Each Question carry 4 Marks.
- The Time Duration will be Fixed i.e 02 Hour 15 Minutes
The Students have to do registration for Apply Online to take part in the Entrance Examination.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 18th March 2020
- Online Registration Last Date : 19th June 2020
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 20th June 2020
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 21st June 2020
- Online Editing of Application Form : 22nd t o 25th June 2020
- Issue of Online Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
Important Link :
Prospectus for DECE-LE-2020
Educational Qualification :
- Pass out 12th Std. Examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) /12th Science with Vocational /12th Science with Technical.
Exam Pattern :
There will be asked total 150 Objective Question in the Examination. Questions will be asked from 12th Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each Questioned having 4 Marks. The Total Marking of Examination is 600 Marks. The Questions will be available both in Hindi & English Language.
- Physics : 50 Questions (50 x 4=200 Marks)
- Chemistry : 50 Questions (50 x 4=200 Marks)
- Mathematics : 50 Questions (50 x 4=200 Marks)
Exam Timing :
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Time of Exam : 02:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Fee Structure :
- Examination fee is 2200/-Rs for all categories Candidates.
How to Apply DECE-2020:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for “Apply for DECE LE 2020” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- Inplication form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 4: Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, candidates have to provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Provide each and every detail carefully and ensure that all the information should be correct.
- Candidates without having requisite qualification should not apply.
- Now click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 5: Preview Your Application Form
Candidates can preview their application form and can see the entries they made in the application form. If they find any mistake in the application form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
After filling the form, the candidate can download the Application Form (PART A & PART B). Candidate keep the one copy of the application with themselves & send the another copy in the office of the board. Candidate have to attach the same photograph that he/she uploaded in the online application form in the hard copy given box. Candidate have also sign the Hindi/English signature in the given box.