Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
BCECE (Lateral Entry)-2020
BCECE LE 2020 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will released soon the notification regarding the lateral entry test (LE). The application form of BCECE LE-2020 may be available from the month of March. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
BCECE LE 2020 will be held on for lateral entry admission to second-year degree courses includes Engineering, Para Medical and Pharmacy. Based on the score of candidates secured in the BCECE LE 2020, the merit list will be prepared and released through the website after the declaration of result.
The merit list consists of names of the shortlisted candidates for counselling and seat allotment process in the decreasing order of their merit. Read this article completely to know all necessary details about the BCECE LE 2020 includes dates, application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result and counselling.
The Students have to do registration for Apply Online to take part in the Entrance Examination.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 27th April 2020
- Online Registration Last Date : 9th June 2020
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 10th June
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 11th June 2020
- Online Editing of Application Form : 12th to 15th June 2020
- Issue of Online Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
Important Link :
Prospectus for BCECE-LE-2020
Eligibility of BCECE LE 2020 for Engineering :
- A pass in a diploma from the necessary stream with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) OR He/She should have passed B.Sc course with a minimum of 45% marks and also passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Eligibility of BCECE-LE 2020 for Pharmacy :
He/She must have passed a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy. Candidates who are pursuing in the second year of diploma in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for BCECE LE 2020.
Eligibility of BCECE LE 2020 for Para Medical :
He/She should have passed 2-years of diploma in Medical course. Candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of the diploma are also eligible to appear for BCECE LE 2020.
Fee Structure :
How to Apply BCECE (LE)-2020:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for “Apply for BCECE LE 2020” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- Inplication form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 4: Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, candidates have to provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Provide each and every detail carefully and ensure that all the information should be correct.
- Candidates without having requisite qualification should not apply.
- Now click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
Step 5: Preview Your Application Form
Candidates can preview their application form and can see the entries they made in the application form. If they find any mistake in the application form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
After filling the form, the candidate can download the Application Form (PART A & PART B). Candidate keep the one copy of the application with themselves & send the another copy in the office of the board. Candidate have to attach the same photograph that he/she uploaded in the online application form in the hard copy given box. Candidate have also sign the Hindi/English signature in the given box.