Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination
There is a change in the Date of Examination. The Examination which have to be held on 16th and 17th of the June 2019, Now this Examination will be held on 23rd and 24th of the June 2019.
Here is the notification for those Students who want to take Admission in Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (Diploma in Engineering) Course. Students notified that BCECEB ready to take Entrance Test for this Course. The Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE-2019 is held for this course through the BCECE Board.
The Students have to do registration for Apply Online to take part in the Entrance Examination. The Registration is Start from 27th of the April 2019 and its going on till 18th May 2019. The Entrance test of this Course will be held on 23rd June for those who has apply for PE/PPE Course whereas 24th June for PM/PMD Course.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 27th April 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 18th May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 20th May 2019
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 21st May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 22nd May 2019 24th May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Issue of Online Admit Card : 11th June 2019
Date of Examination :
- For PE and PPE : 23rd June 2019
- For PM and PMD : 24th June 2019
Educational Qualification :
Candidates have to passed their Class 10th(Matriculation) level of Examination.
Fee Structure :
- For One Course : 750 (Rs. 480 for SC/ST category)
- For Two Courses : 850 (Rs. 530 for SC/ST category)
- For Three Courses : 950 (Rs. 630 for SC/ST category)
- For Four Courses : 1150 (Rs. 730 for SC/ST category)
How to Apply DCECE-2019:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for “Apply for DCECE 2019” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- Inplication form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
After filling the form, the candidate can download the Application Form (PART A & PART B). Candidate keep the one copy of the application with themselves & send the another copy in the office of the board. Candidate have to attach the same photograph that he/she uploaded in the online application form in the hard copy given box. Candidate have also sign the Hindi/English signature in the given box.