Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
BCECE (Entance Examination)-2019
There is a change in the Date of Examination. The Examination which have to be held on 23rd and 24th of the June 2019, Now this Examination will be held on 29th and 30th of the June 2019.
BCECE 2019 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the notification regarding the Entrance test on April 27. The application form of BCECE-2019 is available from April 29. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
BCECE-2019 will be held on for admission to 1st-year degree courses includes Engineering, Para Medical and Pharmacy. The BCECE entrance test will be conducted on 29th and 30th June 2019. Based on the score of candidates secured in the BCECE 2019, the merit list will be prepared and released through the website after the declaration of result.
The merit list consists of names of the shortlisted candidates for counselling and seat allotment process in the decreasing order of their merit. Read this article completely to know all necessary details about the BCECE 2019 includes dates, application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result and counselling.
The Students have to do registration for Apply Online to take part in the Entrance Examination. The Registration is Start from 29th of the April 2019 and its going on till 20th May 2019. The Entrance test of this Course will be held on 23rd and 24th June 2019.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starting Date : 29th April 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 20th May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (upto Banking hour) : 21th May 2019
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate – : 22nd May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 23rd May 2019 25th May 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
- Issue of Online Admit Card : 17th June 2019
- Examination Date : 29th June 2019 and 30th June 2019
Eligibility of BCECE 2019 :
- 12th Passout
Fee Structure :
|General/BC/OBC||PCMB||Rs. 1100/- & Rs. 550/- for reserved categories|
How to Apply BCECE-2019:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in of the BCECEB and search concerned link for “Apply for BCECE-2019” and click on it. Thereafter, read all the instructions given for filling up the application form.
- Provide complete information with regard to name, parents’ name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive registration number and password at registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
- Keep these registration details safely for future login. The e-mail of the candidates will be User Name for further login.
Step 2: Fill Personal Information
- Now fill all the details asked on the application form.
- Fill personal details like name, parents name, and correspondence address etc. Be careful while making entries and ensure that all the information should be filled correctly.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload the recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- The background of the photograph should be white. Candidates have to upload signature in both English and Hindi.
- Inplication form then candidates can go back to edit them. If everything is ok then candidates can proceed further for payment of application form by click on ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the declaration, candidates need to click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button for making payment.
- Payment can be done through Bank Challan. In this process, candidates have to download Challan Form and take a printout of the same. Then they can submit fee through NEFT from any bank.
- Candidates can pay through online mode also. In this process, candidates can make payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
After filling the form, the candidate can download the Application Form (PART A & PART B). Candidate keep the one copy of the application with themselves & send the another copy in the office of the board. Candidate have to attach the same photograph that he/she uploaded in the online application form in the hard copy given box. Candidate have also sign the Hindi/English signature in the given box.