Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University
Online Apply for Admission for PG. Courses
Starts from 16th May 2019 for Session 2018-20
Here Notice for those Students who have been Graduated in this Year and wants to take Admission for Post Graduation (PG.) Courses from BRA Bihar University. The University is ready to take Admission in PG. Courses for the Session (2018-20). The Online Apply for this Course will be started from 16th May 2019. The Admission will be taken on the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System).
- BRABU will launch a new website for Admission in PG. Course in this year.
- The Admission in the PG Course will be taken Online in this Year.
- The University Management Information System (UMIS) is ready through the Website.
- The Students whose take Admission in previous year, but they had not Registered, They also be registered in this year.
- The Email Id will also added during Applying for Admission.
Steps to Registration to Apply for Admission in PG Course :
- Create your user account first by verifying the OTP
- Login to the webapplication by using your newly created account.
- Click on “Admission Section” link.
- Click on the “PG Admission Form” button and complete the form.
- Payment will be done through STATE BANK COLLECT then the challan needs to be uploaded to get the final print of application Form.
BRABU extended the last date for Apply. Now students can Apply for this course till 9th June 2019.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 16th May 2019
- Last date of Online Application : 9th June 2019
Students can Apply for Admission in various PG. Courses :
- Political Science
- Fish & Fisheries