Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC – 31st Bihar Judicial Service Exam Syllabus
Here Candidates notified that BPSC now ready to held the 31st Bihar Judicial Services Main (Written) Competitive Examination. Candidates can Apply Online for this Examination.
The Candidates who wants to take part in this Examination, they have to deposited the Examination fee till 8th June 2020. Now, Students can fill their online application form. The Last date of filling online application is 15th June 2020.
The Students who are looking for the Syllabus, they can Download their Syllabus from here for their Judicial Examination and Prepare properly for their Examination.
Question will be asked from :
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property
- Principle of Equity
- Law of Contracts and torts
- Commercial Law
Admit Card –
Students can also Download their Bihar Judicial Service Exam Syllabus in PDF format frim here by just clicking on the link which is given below :
Click here to Download Bihar Judicial Service Exam Syllabus (BPSC)
- Candidate have to graduate in Law from the University approved by “Bar Council of India”
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 22 year on 1st August 2019
- Maximum : 35 years on 8th August 2018.
- For Women and Reserve Categories : more than 22 years and less than 40 years.
Exam Fee :
- General : 600/-Rs Only
- Women, handicapped, SC & ST (Bihar) : 150/-Rs Only
BPSC Postal Address :
BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
If Any Problem during Payment Process, then contact on :
Keep the Mobile Number, Email Id, User Name and Password Safe
If any Other query, put in the comment box