BSSC Second Level 10+2 Intermediate Examination 2022
BSSC is going to launch Advertisement for the Second Level Intermediate Examination with the end of the February. By the end of 15th February the result of First level examination may be came. There are 2649 post in 11 departments.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 300/-
- SC / ST : 75/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Through Offline E Challan Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 1/1/2022 :
- Candidates Should have Minimum Age limit : 18 Years
- Candidates Should have Maximum Age limit
- General Male – 23 years
OBC & MOBC – 25 years
SC/ST – 28 years.
Education Qualification :
Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination in Any Recognized Board in India
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement log on to www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates Can Apply Online through https://bssc. bih.nic.in/.
- Now Click on Link for Filling up Application Form for the Adv. NO. (2nd Inter Level Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam-2022).
- Now Candidates Should Fill the Roll Number OR Registration No & Date Of Birth.
- Before Submitting the Fees Candidates Should Check All the Details.
- After a Successful Registration for Pre Exam Candidates Should Submit the Application Fee. (Applicant should be careful while making payment and avoid multiple payment for a single registration.)
- After All these Steps Candidates Should Click on Final Submission.
Selection Process :
- Pre Examination
- Mains Exam
- Merit List