BRABU LLB Pt-01 Form filling 2022:
Form filling for LLB is Going to Start Today, Fill out Your Form Now at https://www.brabu.net/
BRABU: Babasaheb Bhimraw Ambedkar University has started the form filling for BA and LLB part-01 from today. All the principals of law colleges have been informed about the form filling, Vice Chancellor has stated that applications from 10/12/2022 to 15/12/2022 will be filled without the late charges after these dates a charge of ₹500 will be applicable on the form fill-up.
The last date of the BRABU form filling with late charges is from 16th to 17th December 2022. And the last date to submit the form with charges to the university is 19th December 2022. All the students are requested to fill out their form as soon as possible, After the dates are over no further extension of dates will be provided. Read the whole pot for more information.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES
- Form fill-up starting date:- 10/12/2022
- Form fill-up last date:- 15/12/2022
- form fill-up starting date with late charges:- 16/12/2022
- form fill-up last date with late charges;- 17/12/2022
- Late charges:- ₹500/-
- Exams are going to start on:- January 2023
ABOUT THE COURSE
What is an LLB degree?
Legum Baccalaureus or LLB is a three-year Bachelor of Laws degree that is offered to aspirants by many renowned colleges in India. However, candidates can pursue this law course only if they possess a graduate degree.
The three-year LLB course is offered at most of the law colleges of India that are regulated and closely supervised by the BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA The three-year law course is structured in such a way that the curriculum is divided into six semesters. Candidates are awarded the degree only when they complete all the semesters of this three-year LLB course. As part of an LLB degree offered at the most popular law colleges in India, candidates need to take part in regular theory classes, moot courts, internships as well as tutorial work.
Eligibility Criteria for Three-year LLB
Candidates who want to pursue the LLB course should fulfil certain requirements in order to be eligible. Below are the eligibility criteria for three-year LLB courses as mentioned by BCI :
- Candidates need to be graduates i.e. either they should have passed a bachelor’s degree of three years or four-years duration in any subject/ discipline in order to pursue an LLB course.
- Apart from this, some colleges also fix a minimum percentage requirement that candidates need to fulfil in order to secure admission in the three-year LLB course offered by them. The (minimum) percentage requirement for General category candidates ranges from 45% to 55% and that for SC/ST category candidates range between 35% to 45%.
Thanks for visiting our website if you like more such content please visit us again at: https://studybihar.in/