Bihar School Examination Board
Through Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)
The Students who had just passed out their 10th/Matric Examination and waited for start the Admission process in Intermediate (11th) Class are notified that Bihar Board announced that For this Session 2020-22, Intermediate Admission will be taken in Online Mode with the help of Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS).
What is OFSS ?
- OFSS Stands for Online Facilitation System For Students. This is online software run through a website namely (www.ofss.in).
- This software was designed and developed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for taking admission in all government and non-government colleges of Bihar.
- For those candidates who are looking for admission in intermediate (11th class) Or Graduation/ Degree Course.
- The main purpose to develop this kind of software is to make admission process simple, feasible and convenient for Students
The Admission process will be started soon. Be updates with us for getting Admission in 11th Class 2020.
Important Date :
- Application Start Date: 8th July 2020
- Last Date For Apply:- 17th July 2020
Fee Structure :
- General/ OBC:- Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST:- Rs.300/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Via Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking/ Offline.
Eligibility Criteria for 11th Admission :
- The students who have passed the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.