Bihar State Examination Board
जिन छात्रों को Matric वार्षिक परीक्षा 2020 में 300+ अंक प्राप्त हुए थे, वे छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Here is the notification for the students who had passed BSEB 10th/Matric Examination from 1st Division means above 300 Marks.
BSEB announced that the students who had passed from 1st Division, they have offline Apply for the Scholarship of 10,000 Rs and more.
who can Apply for this Scholarship Form :
- The Students who passed BSEB 10th/Matric Examination with more than 300 Marks.
Amount of Scholarship :
- For above than 60% (300 Marks) : 10,000/-Rs.
- For above than 75% (350 Marks) : 15,000/-Rs.
- For above than 80% (400 Marks) : 25,000/-Rs.
Important Dates :
- Offline Apply starts : 16th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply : 31st October 2020
- Last Date for Defective Verification : 15th November 2020
- Last Date of Institute Verification : 15th November 2020.
Required Document for Apply for 10th Scholarship form 2020 :
- Students photo
- Income Certificate
- Institute Verification Form
- Religion Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- Bank Account of students name
- Domicile Certificate (निवास प्रमाण पत्र)
How to Apply
- The Apply for this Scholarship Form will be in Offline Mode and also in Online method.
- have to apply for this form SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG office.
- Students can also apply online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
If any other query then ask in comment box……