Vocational Courses to be Made Compulsory from next year Registration dates are extended till December 31st, Fill out your form now at http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/
BSEB: Students Will have to choose a vocational course that has been made compulsory in the matriculation examination of 2024. For this, these courses have been started in 2022 in selected schools of the state including the district. The Board has directed that it is mandatory for the children of the schools which have been given a vocational course to join a vocational course at the time of filling out the registration form. On this basis only you will be able to appear in the matriculation exam 2024.
BSEB: Bihar School Examination Board Patna has released the 9th Registration Last Date Extended Notice for the upcoming bseb 10th Annual exam in 2024, Students who are studying in Class 9th and want to appear Bihar Board Matric Exam in 2024, can fill out the Registration form through School Head for the BSEB examination 2024. BSEB Class 9th Registration related all information is given below.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES for BSEB Bihar Board 9th Registration 2022
- Starting date of application – 02 Nov 2022
- last date of application – 31 Dec 2022 (Extended)
|Online Registration Application Form Fee||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Online Data Entry Fee||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Permit Fee ( Private candidate )||—||Rs. 130/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 320/-||Rs. 350/-|
Note: Late fee applicable.
The application fee should be paid online or via E-challan. And Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Important Document List for BSEB Bihar Board 9th Registration 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Case, Income, Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Email ID
- Bank Passbook
Age Limit for Bihar Board 9th Registration 2022 as on 01-03-2022
- Minimum Age – 13 Years
- Maximum Age – N/A
How to Online Register for Bihar Board Class 9th?
The BSEB Class 9th Registration Form will be filled by the Head of School, Head of School can submit the online registration form for 9th registration by following the instructions.
- First of all, Visit the BSEB official website
- 1st Step – Login through “User id & Password”
- 2nd Step -Fill up the Student Registration Form
- 3rd Step – Check the previews Fill Form after tik the Check Box and click on the Final Submit button.
- 4th Step – Make Payment through Online or E-Challan.
- 5th Step – Payment Verification.
- 6th Step – Check the Student List/ Filled Form of Student and can take the printout of the Online Sumit Receipt for future reference.
- 7th Step – After that Logout.
Thanks for Visiting our website if you like more such content visit us again at https://studybihar.in/
Was this helpful?
0 / 0