Bihar School Examination Board
Bihar Board 10th/Matric Registration 2022
The Students who are recently studied in 9th class or just take admission in 9th class from Bihar Board (BSEB) are notified that BSEB has recently announced that they have to complete their registration process for their upcoming Examination 2022.
BSEB has released the date to apply for Registration. Students can apply online for the Registration of BSEB 10th Examination 2020.
Minimum Age of Students have to be 14 years on 1st March 2022.
Important Date for 10th/Matric Exam 2022 :
- Starting Date of Online Apply : 10th September 2020
- Last Date to Online Apply : 15th October 2020
Registration Fee :
- Online Registration Fee – 50 Rs/-
- Online Data Entry Fee – 20 Rs/-
- Registration Fee – 150 Rs/-
- Permission Fee – 100 Rs/- (Only for Non-Regular students)
How to Register for 10th Exam 2022 :
Registration Form will be filled by the Principal of every secondary schools. Students have to contact with their Principal for Registration. Matric Registration Form will be filled by the following procedure –
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Firstly have to log in which is provided to the Principal of school.
- Have to fill the Registration Form.
- Verification of Students.
- Then have to make payment which is total of 220 Rs/- for Regular Students.
- Then have to do payment verification.
- Take a printout of all those students whose registration process will be completed for record.
- and after this you can Logout.
Information about Document –
- Students have to give passport size photo and the signature.