Bihar STET 2019 Result for Science, Sanskrit and Urdu examination has been declared by BSEB. Candidates appeared in these examinations can download their results from the official website, bsebstet2019.in.
Bihar STET 2019 Result has been declared today for the Science, Sanskrit and Urdu examination by the Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB. State Education Minister Vijay Kumar Choudhary has released the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test, STET Result. Candidates who appeared for STET 2019 exam can download their results from the official website, bsebstet2019.in.
Earlier, Bihar STET 2019 Result for 12 subjects were released in March 2021. The exam was conducted for 15 subjects in total, and the results for three subjects were pending. A total of 1.78 lakh candidates appeared in the examination.A total of 832 candidates in Urdu, 862 in Sanskrit and 4383 in Science have secured a place in the merit list. Candidates must go through the steps mentioned below to download Bihar STET 2019 Result.
Bihar STET 2019 Result: Direct link and how to download here
- Visit the website of the Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Bihar STET 2019 Result” link available on the homepage.
- On a new window, enter the Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on login and check Bihar STET 2019 Result.
- Take a print of the STET result for any future reference.