D.EL.ED Combined Entrance Examination, 2020
The Students who had applied for D.EL.ED Entrnace Exam to get Admission in D.EL.ED Course are notified that the BSEB had announced the new date of Examination.
D.EL.ED Entrnace Exam had first announced to be held at 18th March 2020, but this will be postponed. Now this Examination will be held on 22nd September 2020.
The Examination will be held in two sittings. 1st sitting will be held form 10:00 Am to 12:00 Pm and the 2nd Sitting will be held from 02:00 Pm to 04:30 Pm.
There are total 388 Exam Centre in all over Bihar, and 20 Exam Centres are made in Muzaffarpur.
About D.EL.Ed Course :
- Duration : 2 Years
- Admission Process : Based on Entrance Exam
- Course Level : Diploma
- Course Fee: INR 5,000 to 50,000
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in D.EL.Ed Course :
- The eligibility to apply for D. El. Ed courses is that the candidates should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent passed with 50% marks from a recognized university. In-service teachers are required to acquire a D.1 day ago.
- 10+2 from a recognized board
D.EL.Ed Exam Centres in Muzaffarpur :
- Resonance International School, Khabra
- Zila School, Panitanki
- D.N High School, Gola Road
- Aabeda High School
- Vidha Bihar High School
- Tirhut Academy, Aghoriya Bajar
- B.B. Collegiate
- Marvari High School
- Commerce Inter College, Gola Road
- Chapman Girl Senior Secondary School, Hathi Chowk
- Radha Krishna Kedia Girls High School
- Radha Devi Balika High School, Sikandrpur
- Mahila Shilp Kala Bhawan Girls High School
- Sir Syed Ali Girls High School, Damuchak
- SRT Public School, Rahul Nagar
- Urdu Girls High School, Chandwara
- Prabhat Tara Girls High School
- DAV Public School, Khabra
- Shanti Niketan Residential School Ahiyapur
- MUkharjee Seminary, Harisabha Chowk