B.Ed Part-1 Registration for Session : 2019-21
The Student of MMHAPU who had enrolled in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course are notified that the University had recently announced that B.Ed Part-1 students of Session : 2019-21 have to Register themselves.
Students have to Apply Online for Registration from Online Portal of MMHAPU.
Important Dates :
- Date of Registration without Late Fine : 17th June to 23rd June 2020
- Date of Registration with Late Fine : 24th June to 26th June 2020
Fee For Registration :
- Without Late Fine : Rs. 1500/-
- With Late Fine : Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply For Registration :
The B.Ed Part-1 Students can Register from here by follow these steps which are given below :
- Click on the Link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Log in by using the User ID and Password which had provide you.
- Fill the Registration Form and submit it.
- After Submission of Registration form, You will get a payment Link.
- Your Online Registration process is completed.
- Take a printout of Registration form and payment receipt.
- Now submit the hard Copy in College.
Document required during submission of Hard-Copy :
- Printed Copy of Online Registration Form.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Payment Receipt.
- Certificate of Selection/Allotment of CET by NOU or E-mail Certified by NOU certifying Selection/Allotment.
- Self certified copy of Matric, Intermediate, Graduation etc.
- NOC along of Sanction letter of Leave for Contractual teachers issued by concerned School/Institution.
Students are required to Complete their Formalities of Registration with respective colleges before 16th June 2020