Bihar B. Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2020
Regular, Distance and Shiksha Shastri, Nodal University
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga
2nd Online Counselling for Admission in Colleges
The Students who had qualified in the CET B.Ed Entrance Examination which was held on 22nd September through Lalit Narayan Mithila University whose Result had declared on 30th September 2020 are notified that, Selected students have to take admission in their allotted Colleges.
The College allotted by Online Counselling for Admission. Students have to take Part in Online Counselling and have to take Admission in their Allotted Colleges.
Bihar B.Ed 2nd Counselling Schedule 2020 –
- 2nd Counselling Starts from – 11th and 24th December 2020
- Display of Allotted College – Notified soon
- Date for Part fee Payment – Notified soon
- Display of Final Allotment List – Notified soon
- Physical Verification of Document at concerned College University – Notified soon
- Display of List of Admitted Students – Notified soon
Bihar B.Ed Online Counselling Fee –
- UR : Rs. 1,000/- Only
- BC/EBC/Women/Divyang : Rs. 750/- Only
- SC/ST : Rs. 500/-
Bihar B.Ed Partial Admission Fee –
- 3000/-Rs for All Category.
The Candidates who had qualified the Entrance Exam they have to now register for Admission. Here is the Steps given below foe Registration of Qualified Candidates –
Steps for Registration of qualified Candidates –
- Click on the link which is given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Log in with the previous Login ID and password.
- Verify the result, rank and other details.
- Choose University for admission from the listed Universities.
- Then after from the selected University list, choose B.Ed. Colleges for admission. (You can choose all Colleges from the selected Universities).
- After successful selection assign the preference.
- Verify the list of selected colleges and their respective preference in preview.
- Pay the counselling Registration fee online
- Once the payment will be successful take the printout and keep it for future
Steps for Seat Allotment of College and Partial Admission Fee Payment –
- Login with existing login credential in registered website.
- Confirm the allotted seat and College.
- If you want to be considered in next counselling then choose option of Consider for next counselling.
- Pay the Partial Admission fee of amounting Rs. 3,000/- (Same for all category candidates)
- After successful payment candidate will take the printout of “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”.
Steps for Physical verification of required documents –
- Candidates will visit at participating university for which he/she has been the allotted.
- Participating university will verify the required documents.
- Once the documents will be verified then candidate has to confirm the allotted seat and college.
- Once the allotted seat and College will be confirmed then “Generate Admission Slip” option will be activated at respective college login for the completion of admission
- Once the College will generate the admission slip, the candidate will be marked as admitted in the system.
- Candidate has to pay the remaining amount of admission fee at the allotted college for completion of admission process.
- If candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat & college then he/she can select the option of “Upgrade” at participating university and depending on the availability of seat he/she will be considered in the subsequent rounds of counselling
Be updates with us for more information…..
If any query then ask in Comment Box…….