Indira Gandhi National Open University
Examination Form for Term End Examination 2020
The Students who are studying through IGNOU are notified that the IGNOU has opened the Online Examination Form portal For the Terminal Examination which have to be held in the month of June 2020.]]
The Online Form will be filled from 11th March 2020 which is going on till 31st March without any extra amount of Late Fine. The students have to Fill their Examination till the due date otherwise they have to Pay an extra amount of Late Fine.
December, 2019 Term-end Examination result is available on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) In case result of any course is not declared, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the result to avoid late fee charge.
Important Details :
- University : IGNOU
- Type : Examination Form for Term End Exam 2020
- Month of Examination : June
- Academic Year : 2019-20
Exam Fee :
- Theory- 150/-Rs Per Course
- Practical- 150/-Rs Per Course
Important Date :
without Late Fine
- Form Filling starts from : 11th March 2020
- Last Date of Form Filling : 31st March 2020
with 500/-Rs. Late Fine
- Form Filling starts from : 1st April 2020
- Last Date of Form Filling : 30th April 2020
with 1000/-Rs. Late Fine
- Form Filling starts from : 1st May 2020
- Last Date of Form Filling : 20th May 2020
Students can Fill their Examination Form by just clicking on the link which is given below :
How to Apply For IGNOU TEE-2020 :
- Click on the above mentioned link.
- A new page will be opened.
- Read the instruction and scroll below.
- Tick out on the Declaration.
- Click on Proceed to Filling Online Examination Form.
- Then a new page will be opened.
- Enter the Correct Programme Code, Enrollment Number, Select Examination Centre Region and Submit it.
- Then Make Payment.
At the time of filling of the examination form if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing the June, 2020 TEE is not reflected in the box, you are advised to approach REGISTRAR , SRD ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301
Change of Examination Centre :
- After submission of examination form in case any student desires to change the examination centre.
- On-line portal for the purpose will be opened for a period of five days from 1st May, 2020 to 5th May, 2020.
- Students are advised to submit their request through the portal.
- After 5th May, 2020 can not be changed the Centres.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website ( www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card
- Request towards add on of course in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained