Indira Gandhi National Open University
Admit Card for Term End Examination 2020
The Students who are studying through IGNOU are notified that that the Term End Examination start date is announced by IGNOU.
The Online Form had filled from 11th March 2020 to 15th June 2020 without any extra amount of Late Fine. The Students who had filled their Examination form and now waited for their Examination Schedule and Admit Card, They can get it from here.
IGNOU announced that the Term End Examination of IGNOU students will be started from 17th September 2020. The Examination Schedule will be released soon, Allow our notification pop-up for getting updates.
Important Date :
- Form Filling starts from : 11th March 2020
- Last Date of Form Filling : 15th June 2020 (Extended Date)
- Examination will starts from : 17th September 2020
- Admit Card will be released on : After 10th September 2020
How to Download IGNOU TEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
- Click on the link which is given below. (The link will be activated after 10th September 2020)
- A new page will be opened.
- Enter the Data which is required.
- and Submit it.
- Now your Admit Card will be shown on the Display.
- You can download it or take a print out of it.
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website ( www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card
- Request towards add on of course in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained
Examination Schedule & Centre :