Bihar Public Service Commission
Apply for BPSC – 64th Combined Competitive (Main) Examination
Here Candidates notified that BPSC now ready to held the 64th Combined Competitive (Main) written Examination. Candidates can Apply Online for this course. The Candidates who qualified the Preliminary of this examination they can take part in this main written Examination, they have to deposited the Examination fee till 27th April 2019. Now, Students can fill their online application form. The Last date of filling online application is 30th April 2019.
The Examination will be held from 12th July 2019 to 16th July 2019 from 01:00 Pm to 04:00 Pm
There will be asked question of 300 Marks from three Subjects, one paper of General Hindi and the remainig two Paper from the General Study.
- Students have to Paid their Application fee through the Website www.onlinebpsc.gov.in by using their previous examination Login ID and password.
- Candidates can download their Admit card by clicking on the link which is given above by using their User Id and Password which is get during the time of Registration.
Important Dates :
- Payment Start Date : 12th April 2019
- Last Date of Payment : 27th April 2019
- Last date of filling online application : 30th April 2019
- Last date of reaching Hard Copy at BPSC Office : 13th May 2019 at 05:00 Pm
- Date of Examination : 12th July 2019 to 16th July 2019
- Admit Card will available from : 1st week of July
Examination Programme :
- 12th July 2019 : General Hindi
- 13th July 2019 : General Study-1st Paper
- 14th July 2019 : General Study-2nd Paper
- 16th July 2019 : Optional Subject