PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE:
First Semester form will be filled from December 12th, Apply online at https://patnawomenscollege.in/
PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE: First-semester forms are going to be filled from 12/12/2022. All the students who are interested in taking admission to college are requested to fill out their forms. The Examination schedule has been already issued by the college and Admit Cards of all the students will be given in the upcoming general assembly which is going to happen on 3rd January 2023.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES
- First date of form filling:- 12/12/2022
- Last date of form filling:- 28/12/2022
- Last date of form filling with late charges:- 30/12/2022
- Admit Cards will be given on:- 03/01/2023
I would like to inform you that the results of the following courses have already been issued:-
All students can check their results at the official college website link has been given above.
NOTE:- All those students who think that their marks are not good enough can apply for Scotney within 15 days.
About Patna Women’s College
Patna Women’s College was founded in 1940 by Bishop B.J. Sullivan S.J., Bishop of Patna and Mother M. Josephine A.C. Superior General of the Apostolic Carmel. It was the first institution of higher learning opened to cater to the educational needs of women in Bihar. Bishop Sullivan, the founder, named it Patna Women’s College and presented it as a gift to the females of Bihar, thereby placing at their disposal an opportunity for higher education.
It was Bishop Sullivan’s firm belief that the upliftment of Bihar lay in liberating its womenfolk by providing them with opportunities for higher education i.e., by empowering them. In the early years, the college and the hostel were housed in the Bishop’s own residence at Bankipore, which he vacated for this landmark.
Patna Women’s College Application Process 2023
Patna Women’s College accepts applications from eligible candidates through online mode only. The application process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Patna Women’s College.
- Click on ‘Admission Notice’ in the Notices section.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Application Form’ Link.
- Select your course level and the Course for which you are seeking admission.
- Fill in the course and personal details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Pay the application fee By Credit/ Debit Card or through Challan.
Thanks for visiting our website for more such content visit us again at https://studybihar.in/