The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the admission process for July session 2021. Students who are interested can fill the registration form online by visiting the official website http://ignou.ac.in.
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for open and distance learning (ODL) and online mode programmes is 15 July 2021. Hence, for the ODL programme, students can apply by visiting https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in while for online programmes, the website is https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Currently, IGNOU is offering sixteen programmes through online mode for the July session which have been approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the registration deadline of re-registration for July 2021 till July 15. The registration for admission to July 2021 session for other candidates also ends on the same date.
Students can re-register online at the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
The university has also extended the deadline for submission of examination forms, assignments, project reports, dissertation, and field work journal of June term end exam (TEE) 2021 till July 15. The deadline for submission of exam form for the June TEE, which was earlier June 30, has been extended till July 9, the university has informed students.
For the July 2021 session admission, the university has exempted candidates belonging to SC/ ST category from paying fee. Such candidates should submit their applications in online mode along with the softcopy of documents required for the claim.
IGNOU July 2021 re-registration: Know how to apply
• Go to the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in
• Click on the IGNOU admission portal, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
• Fill the registration details
• Apply for re-registration
• Submit the application form
Check below the documents required for IGNOU Admission 2021 (July Session):
- Scanned Photograph (with less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (with less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (with less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (with less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (with less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (with less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate if Below Poverty Line (with less than 200 KB)