Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Online Apply for Admission
Hurry up ! Last Date For Apply is 31st December 2019
The University has made a significant mark in the areas of higher education, community education and continual professional development. The University has been networking with reputed public institutions and private enterprises for enhancing the educational opportunities being offered by it. As a world leader in distance education, it has been conferred with awards of excellence by the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada, several times.
The University is committed to quality in teaching, research, training and extension activities, and acts as a national resource centre for expertise and infrastructure in the ODL system. The University has established the Centre for Extension Education, National Centre for Disability Studies and National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education, to focus on specific learner groups and enrich the distance learning system.
Admission Starts :
The Students who wants to connect with IGNOU and being a programme learner of this University, they can Apply here for its upcoming new Academic session whose Applicants are invited by the University for Admission.
IGNOU provide us lots of Programme, :
- Doctoral Degree
- M.Phil Programme
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PG and Advance Diploma
- PG and Advance Certificate
- Non-Credit Programmes
- Online Programmes
How to Apply for Admission in IGNOU 2020 :
- If you are new to IGNOU, then you have to first Register :
- Click on the above link.
- fill the required registration details
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be between 8 to 16 character.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
Some important points which have to be mind during Registration process :
- Name and other details entered by the applicant need to be the same as in the Educational Documents
- Applicant can log in to the admission portal through their registered email address, only.
- Applicant must use his own active email address.
- The Email address provided by the applicant must be functional and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admission process.
- Applicants are encouraged to use latest version of Google Chrome web browser for filling the application form.
LOG IN :
Now Log in by using the User name and passwords which are obtained during Registration Process.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Apply : 31st December 2019